Last year, Zoetica has its official launch at SxSW Interactive with Zoetica’s Charity Challenge. It was the anti-SxSW in that we were looking for what we could give back rather than what we could get.
This year we are back again with a variety of events and panels in which we are participating. We hope to see you all at one or more of these.
FRIDAY March 11, 2011
Driskill Hotel Bar
Our accounts director, Julie Pippert, has put together a Social Media Friends Nonprofit Meetup on Friday night. This gathering will include lots of fun and sharing, so plan to be there. Everyone will pay their own tab as this is less an event and more a gathering of friends. Would love to see you there.
SUNDAY March 13, 2011
Austin Convention Center, Room 6AB
Zoetica partner Beth Kanter, will lead panel Nonprofits and Free Agents in a Networked World, which takes a key them from her book about how nonprofits can work with free agents to expand their reach. Here are the free agents and nonprofits that will participate on the panel:
- Danielle Brigida, Digital Marketing Manager, National Wildlife Federation, @starfocus
- Jessica Dheere, Founder/Director of the Social Media Exchange Beruit, Lebanon, @SMEXbeirut and @jessdheere
- Mark Horvath, InvisiblePeople.tv and We Are Visible, @hardlynormal
Guero's, 1412 South Congress Avenue, Austin, TX 78704
MONDAY March 13, 2011
Austin Convention Center, Room 9ABC
One of our partners, Geoff Livingston, will sit on a panel about “Method Tweeting for Non Profits (and Other Players)” where they will discuss brand, messaging and creating a compelling voice on Twitter. Geoff will be presenting with:
- Carie Lewis, Director of Emerging Media at The Humane Society of the United States @cariegrls
- Dan Michel, Digital Marketing Manager for Feeding America, @dpmichel or @FeedingAmerica
- Eve SimonCreative, Director Beaconfire Consulting @naieve or @thebeaconsxsw.
- Jennifer Windrum, Founder of WTF? (Where's the Funding) for Lung Cancer, @jenniferwindrum and @wtflungcancer
You can follow us on Plancast or Twitter to catch up with us there. Hope to see you soon!