Zoetica's CEO, Kami Watson Huyse, is a dynamic speaker, engaging audiences with visionary thinking which is grounded in the commonsense solutions that organizations need to be successful in social media marketing. She has developed and delivered presentations at internationally known conferences like South by Southwest Interactive, the Marketing Profs B2B Conference, and the PRSA International Conference. Some of her key speaking opportunities are listed below. She is also skilled as a moderator and has moderated nearly 100 panels over the past five years.
She is also a frequent media and podcast guest and author. Here are a few of the places you can find her.
She is also the co-host of the Communities That Convert Podcast with Madalyn Sklar. Click on the graphic to get to the website.
Social Media Breakfast Host and Moderator
Topics on Which Kami Can Speak
- Four Smart Social Secrets to Supercharge Your Brand and Grow a Loyal Community of Customers
- 3 Secrets to Pivot Your Business with Social Media
- How to Build Your Social Media Presence in 15 Minutes a Day
- Create a Customer Journey Funnel to Increase Sales
- How to Create an Online Course to Support Your Business or Your Product Suite
Jump to our contact page to book Kami Huyse as a speaker for your conference today.
Partial List of Conferences
- Florida Public Relations Association (pdf)
- Digital Summit
- Texas Conference for Women
- PRSA International
- Texas Association of Convention and Visitors Bureaus
- Arthur Page Society
- Dallas Digital Summit
- Houston IS Conference
- Social Media Analytics Summit
- Puerto Rico Public Relations Association
- College Sports Information Directors of America (COSiDA)
- HR Houston
- Solo PR Pro Summit
- South by Southwest Interactive
- MarketingProfs B2B Conference
- Social Media Breakfast Houston, co-founder and moderator
- You can Interviews of Kami Huyse on YouTube
Also, check out Kami Huyse's profile on eSpeaker and the Women Speakers Association.
— ★ Patty Farmer ★ (@PattyFarmer)
— Kristen (@itsKris_10)
— Raissa Evans (@raissaevans)
Head Shots and Bio
Kami Watson Huyse is a digital strategist, speaker and author. She is the CEO and founder of Zoetica, a digital marketing and public relations agency and is accredited in public relations. Zoetica has helped hundreds of organizations and companies connect with their customers online, build community, and drive measurable business results. She is the architect of many award-winning marketing programs and has earned two Society for New Communications Research Social Media awards and IABC's Gold Quill of Excellence Award for her work.
She speaks over a dozen times a year at events and conferences across the country on the subjects of social media measurement, influence, strategy and online civility. She is the author of How to Use Social Media, Win Business and Find Influencers and is a contributor to Welcome to the Fifth Estate and the textbook Public Relations Writing: Form and Style. She was the technical editor for Civility in the Digital Age. She has also been a columnist for PRNews, an industry trade magazine, as writes regularly on her blog, Zoetica Talks. She is the founder of the Social Media Breakfast of Houston (#SMBHOU). Follow her on Twitter @kamichat or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head shot Instructions: Download a headshot from Flickr. Click on the photo and it will take you to the official Head shots of Kami Huyse Flickr album, Choose whichever photo fits your needs. To download, click on desired photo. In the far lower right corner click on the arrow and choose to download in whatever size you need.