So, here are my favorites, in no particular order.
And if you are a blogger, don’t lie, you’ve used them all. I know I have.
Top 5 PR Blogger Clichés
- PR 2.0 and now Influence 2.0. When you find out what it actually is, please give me a call
- The “rise of conversational media,”not that I am against the term, but it IS one of our best clichés.
- He “gets it,” but he doesn’t “get it.” Please tell me what do I have to get so I can get it already?
- “The power of Web 2.0,” which is one way of erasing the pain of the “dot-com crash” (which is also a cliché) and saying that the Web is still relevant. Not far behind is a new favorite, “The dot-com bubble Version 2.0.”
- “The press release is dead,” a cliché that was thankfully killed by the new cliché, “the era of the social media release”
And by the way, I am not picking on Todd Defren. I think he is really great guy, clichés and all 😉
What are your favorites?