Zoetica (http://zoeticamedia.com), a leading online communications consultancy, is looking for a senior writer to assist with communications strategy and research documents. Our writer must be able to research and process complex information about online media, and then communicate it in clear, easy to understand documents. These documents range from simple client recommendations to formal research reports. In addition to performing research and writing on behalf of Zoetica clients, our writer may be asked to write and perform online marketing communications on behalf of the company itself.
Candidate must possess:
· Seven years of professional communications experience, as a journalist, as an in-house communicator and/or as an agency professional
· Outstanding writing skills that translate across media types, from formal business reports to casual blog posts
· The ability to research extensively online and create documents that cite sources
· Social media experience, including blogging
· The ability to deliver projects efficiently and on deadline
· At least one prior communications agency or consulting firm experience
· The ability to interface directly with clients
· A bachelors degree
· Journalism experience
· Nonprofit marketplace experience
· Residence in the Washington, D.C., San Francisco Bay Area or Houston areas
This is a full-time position. If you are interested in applying for this position, send us your resume, public social media profiles and two relevant writing samples to Kami Huyse at kami [at] zoeticamedia com no later than Friday April 22, 2011.
Photo Credit: By koalazymonkey