I am about to embark on a much-needed vacation and wanted to leave you with a list of the best reads (or at least the most popular) from February and also to give credit where credit is due.
Top 5 Posts from February
I didn’t include any that are in the top 10 posts of all time since you can read those anytime at the right.
And now to the top 10 blogs to send traffic this way. First, welcome to all the readers of these fine blogs. If you aren’t reading them, then go now and add them to your feedreader. New to the list is Beth, whom writes about non-profit issues.
- Bad Pitch Blog, where you never want to show up yourself
- PR Squared, where you can get deep thoughts on social media
- Tough Sledding, where you can read someone that is way smarter than all of us plebes
- Marcomblog, where you can feel the power of the students at Auburn
- ToddAnd, where you can get the latest in YouTube goodness
- Adventures in Business Communication, where you can read why one should quit blogging
- Converstations, where you can learn about community
- The Media Slut, which has an audacious title and some interesting commentary too
- Flack Life, which takes you well North of the border
- Beth’s Blog, with some great resources and ideas for non-profits
Thanks to you all for reading and pointing others this way.