Every few months, I check my site statistics and see what you think is most interesting on this site. Sometimes I am surprised, but more often you call it better than I would. It is always instructive.
Top 10 Posts for March-April 2007
- 10 Risks for Corporate Blogs
- If the Shoe Fits: Social Media in Seven Boxes
- Corporate PR 101: A Primer for Companies Interested in Social Media
- Eight Meaningful Measures of Social Media
- Why Online Newsrooms Generally Suck
- Crisis Management: The Four Emotional Stages of Disaster
- The 5 Cs of Viral Marketing
- A Free Media Room with Built-In Social Media Tools
- Key Messages Deliver ROI
- 10 Tips to Developing Relationships with Analysts
Plus, the Top 10 Referring Sites:
Here are the top blogs and social networking sites who sent traffic to this site. Thanks for taking the time to read and recommend – it makes it all worthwhile: New PR, Tough Sledding, KD Paine’s PR Measurement Blog, Twitter, Murphy’s Law, PR Squared, Todd AND the Power to Connect, A PRomising Blog, Teaching PR, and Converstations. A shout out salute to each of you!