Here are 5 reasons Allen Jenkins, chairman of the I.A.N. should let me into the nobody club:
1. My blogging “friends” didn’t invite me to the club, instead I have to beg and grovel.
2. Anytime I make a suggestion my two-year-old says in an exhasperated voice, “No, Mommy, No,” ditto on the husband.
3. The Strumpette, who just thinks he is a somebody, says I am “mediocre.”
4. I use Blogger.com as my platform and I don’t have my own URL, so I can’t be taken seriously
5. I’ve already started volunteer work for the I.A.N. and made a blogroll that anyone can install on their site or in their blogreader to see what all the nobodies are saying, get the RSS feed here.
I have also added the IAN to my template, and you can too. If you want the Java code, drop me a line. It will update automatically in your sidebar as we add new members.
So, seriously, am I in?