Already, many of you have sent in responses, and I added a few of my favorites too. But if you are inspired to post over the weekend, or on Monday, just send me your link and I will add it to the list.
Also, if there is a classic post you think I have missed (which I probably have), let me know and I will add it in:
What makes a blog a blog? How is it different from an Internet Chat Room or a Bulletin Board?
- What are blogs and why are they important?
- Resources on Blogging
- The difference between message boards and weblogs
- Online Public Relations – an introduction, a series of podcast lectures and blog posts
- What is a blog and should you have one?
How can blogging be measured for ROI as a communication tool?
- Success is by traffic, links or influence?
- So what's Charlene Li's ROI on blogging?
- Charlene Li's Blog: Calculating the ROI of blogs – it’s not about the math
- A Suggested Equation for ROI
- Relationships as a PR goal
- The RBI of Blogging
- Measuring Results
- Customer Engagement: The New PR Metric
How can blogs be used to communicate with key stakeholders?
What resources are available for us to learn more?
Is there a way to cut through the rants and raves found in blogs and get to the pearls of wisdom?
How can blogs be used to test new products or ideas?
- Stormhoek Geek Dinners and Wine Tasting, San Antonio held the first event, read the summary and listen to the podcast
- Shel Israel shares the outline of his new book, Global Neighborhoods
How can blogs be used to collaborate internally?
- Why are intranets stagnant?
- Social media in the enterprise: Part I
- Social media in the enterprise: Part II
- Social media in the enterprise: Part III
- Social media in the enterprise: Part IV
How can blogs [and social media tools] be used for Media Relations [and Blogger Outreach]?
- Blogger relations for Click.TV
- Blogger relations for Click.TV update #1
- Podcast interview with Andy Abramson about his Nokia blogger outreach
- Social Media Press Releases: Digging Deeper
- Branded RSS Reader with Alert System, Red Cross, Birmingham; and its results
- How to engage with bloggers
How do you monitor or control messaging and/or negative posts internally?
- Use PR sense when monitoring blogs
- Do you know what your employees are blogging?
- From Control and Manipulation to Presentation and Cultivation, by Alice Marshall
Tips for corporate bloggers
- New study by the University of Massachusettes with interviews from over 70 bloggers, and some analysis of the study by Celeste Wroblewski
- Stop the analysis and just jump in
Update: This post is now closed for new entries, thanks to everyone who participated, this is really a very impressive list of ideas. Some digestion to come…