For your reading pleasure over this leisurely holiday, for those in the U.S., or for the early workweek, for everywhere else, I submit to you the top 10 posts on Communication Overtones in June 2006.
The readers and contributors of Communication Overtones are a savvy bunch. This month, in the #2 slot, is a veritable encyclopedia of ideas about corportate blogging when I asked my readers to help out with a grop writing project. Also, an old favorite (#3) got a new lease on life when Darren Rowse linked to it during HIS group writing project. Thanks Darren for the traffic and the mention.
Here are the top 10 posts by number of unique visitors. Thanks (as always) for reading!
- New AP Tool Highlights Blog Posts
- Corporate Blogging 101: What You Said
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Blogs
- Why Bother Blogging? Goals and Objectives to Measure Success
- Rules and Tips for the New PR Digg Site
- Shakeup at PubSub
- Prevention: Avoiding a “Firememe”
- What I Learned About PR at McDonalds
- Cool Tools: Just got an HP Pavilion dv5000t Laptop
- The Culture of Generosity in Social Media
Stats were gathered using Google Analytics.